Mains Conquer Program (MCP)
Content Analysis, Strategy & Customised Approach
The answers to questions asked in UPSC-CSE Mains is what you propose, and their analysis is what UPSC derives to accept or dispose of your candidature as a future bureaucrat. Reason – there is no better way to get into the minds of UPSC-CSE aspirants to figure out if them required mental construct is that of an administrator or not. The skill of writing comes differently to different aspirants. There are as many shades to writing as there are aspirants appearing for UPSC Mains. And to discover one that fits you, cannot be achieved in classrooms of big IAS coaching institutes with hundreds of students. Besides you need someone to look at it objectively without any bias of content or delivery in the classroom program. Writing an introduction, usage of words, vocabulary, sentence construction, and its relevance, transition, reasoning with context, mind maps, charts, as well as, the ability to comprehend and conclude unveils all the dimensions of an aspirant’s mental framework. All this when subject to the test of time and pressure is what you get to master under the Mains Conquer Program(MCP) of Vimarsha IAS. Once practiced to an extent of muscle learning, very little is left for luck or chance. So while you prepare for the Mains answer writing, you train your subconscious alongside. With rigorous answer writing practice, the transition from the subconscious to conscious helps you bring to the surface the strengths and weaknesses of your writing that makes or breaks your chance with UPSC. MCP also helps you to effectively navigate the vast syllabus of UPSC. It’s about keeping your orientation right at all times, and in doing so if you are able to sync in with your writing requirements, UPSC is done and dusted, in one go. At Vimarsha IAS, it all starts from day one of your preparation. You develop an eye as well as an ear for detail. You constantly look for that one word that can give you a great opening or the whisper that gives all together new thought. Our MCP program gives you that required mental focus, where you are reborn as a writer and continue developing your skillsets much beyond UPSC-CSE Mains.
Art & Culture Through Analysis Of Important Questions (Part1)
Indian Society through analysis of important questions(part 1)
Social justice and governance through analysis of important questions
Agriculture, Food Processing & Energy Through Analysis Of Important Questions (Part1)
Environment Through Analysis Of Important Questions (Coal Mining And Utilization)
Internal Security Test through analysis of important questions (AFSPA)
Mains Conquer Program
Mains Conquer Program (MCP)
|MCP Classes||₹20,000 /- including GST|
V+ Mains Test Series
|Type 1 : 26 Half Length Thematic Tests+12 Full Length tests||₹15,000 /- including GST|
|Type 2: 25 Full Length Tests||₹15,000 /- including GST|
V++ Mains Test Series (V++ Mains Test Series + 8 Essay Tests)
|V++ Mains test series||₹20,000 /- including GST|
MCP+ ( MCP + V+ Mains Test Series)
|V++ Mains test series||₹32,000 /- including GST|
MCP++ (MCP + V++ Mains Test Series)
|MCP ++||₹ 36,000/- including GST|
Be a Game Changer with Mains Conquer Program At Vimarsha IAS
Account Holder: VIMARSHA IAS PRIVATE LIMITED
Account Number: 50200049696642
GST No. - 07AAHCV3314JIZA
Phone no. - 8076260676
Note: In case you made the payment through NEFT / UPI, please share the payment slip on email@example.com
Why choose MAINS CONQUER PROGRAM AT VIMARSHA IAS?
- The answers to questions asked in the UPSC-CSE Mains are what you propose, and their analysis is what UPSC uses to accept or reject your candidature as a future bureaucrat.
- There is no better way to get into the heads of UPSC-CSE aspirants to determine whether the required mental construct is that of an administrator or not.
- Writing ability manifests itself differently for each aspirant. There are as many nuances to writing as there are UPSC Mains candidates
- And finding one that fits you is impossible in classrooms of large IAS coaching institutes with hundreds of students.
Apart from that, you’ll need someone to look at it objectively, without regard for content or delivery in the classroom program.
- Writing an introduction,
- Word usage,
- Sentence Construction and its relevance,
- Reasoning with Context,
- Mind Maps & Charts,
- Ability to Comprehend and Conclude
reveal all aspects of an aspirant’s mental framework. All of this, when put to the test of time and pressure, is what the Mains Conquer Program (MCP) at Vimarsha IAS teaches you.
- Once practiced to the point of muscle memory, very little is left to chance or luck. So, as you prepare for the Mains answer writing, you are also training your subconscious.
- The transition from the subconscious to conscious helps you bring to the surface the strengths and weaknesses of your writing that make or break your chance with UPSC with rigorous answer writing practice.
- MCP also assists you in effectively navigating the vast UPSC syllabus. It’s all about keeping your orientation right at all times, and if you can do that while also meeting your writing requirements, UPSC is done and dusted in one go.
- It all begins on the first day of your preparation at Vimarsha IAS. You develop both an eye and an ear for detail. You’re always looking for that one word that will give you a great opening or the whisper that will give you an entirely new thought.
- Our MCP program provides you with the necessary mental focus, allowing you to be reborn as a writer and continue developing your skill sets far beyond the UPSC-CSE Mains.
360-degree coverage via Mains Conquer Program
- MAINS CONQUER PROGRAM
- V+ MAINS TEST SERIES
- V++MAINS TEST SERIES (V+ MAINS TEST SERIES + 8 ESSAY TESTS)
- MCP+(MCP+V+MAINS TEST SERIES)
- MCP++(MCP+V++MAINS TEST SERIES )
MAINS CONQUER PROGRAM
- Holistic Coverage of syllabus through 500+ Questions
- Not just a discussion of a particular question, but a guide to writing Answers to Questions based on similar themes.
- Unlimited access to Discussion videos up to Mains 2023.
- Focus on Contextual Understanding and Analysis will refine not just Mains Answer writing but also the Prelims Question-solving skills.
- Doubt Clearing Sessions with our Answer Writing Expert Ankur Sir
Why should you join VIMARSHA IAS for this Program?
- Mains content is very haphazardly available in the market.
- Answer writing without knowing the practicality of the exam is not enough to get good marks in Mains.
The MCP seeks to address all the doubts of the candidates like…
- What should be the Content required from the Mains Answer Writing perspective?
- What type of Questions UPSC is asking from various themes??
- What should be the structure of an Answer??
- It takes a lot of time to think of an “Introduction” and “Conclusion/Way forward” for the Answer. We will provide a variety of “Introduction” and “Conclusion/Way forward” from the perspective of various themes.
- How to create dimensions in body parts for Static as well as dynamic questions?
- How do you need to manage your time effectively to complete the paper?
- How can you increase your Brainstorming skills to write an answer quickly?
- How can you present your Answer to impress an examiner?
- How to add value and Originality to your Answer?
This Program through analyzing 500+ Questions of GS Papers 1,2 & 3 will provide an effective and practical solution to all these queries.
- V+ Mains Test Series
- Two types of Test Series :
- Type 1: 26 Half-Length Thematic Tests + 12 Full-Length Tests.
- Type 2: 25 Full-Length Tests.
- Coverage of Syllabus through rigorous Answer writing
- Copy Evaluation within the time limit
- Detailed feedback to students
- Focus on personalized feedback to ensure better capacity building of students.
- Emphasis on Thematic Coverage of syllabus through Important Questions.
Why should you join this Program?
- Answer writing plays an important role in Securing a good Rank in UPSC.
- Answer writing is an important skill that demands continuous practice to refine one’s technique and approach.
- It’s not about writing content loaded with facts and information on paper, but writing content according to the demand of the Question within a certain time limit.
- Regular Answer writing with continuous feedback helps early rectification of one’s own weaknesses and Strengths.
- It helps by channelizing preparation according to the demand of the Examination.
- It will ensure optimum utilization of Time, Energy, and Resources by discarding unnecessary Books, Notes, and methods.
- You need the right direction and strategy to clear UPSC-CSE Mains with a good margin.
360-degree coverage via Mains Conquer Program
- V++ MAINS TEST SERIES
>V + Mains Test Series + 8 Essay Tests
- MCP +
>MCP + V+ Mains Test Series
>MCP + V++ Mains Test Series