Book a Free Demo
Foundation Course At Vimarsha for CSE 2023
Join Vimarsha IAS Foundation Course
- Comprehensive Coverage of Prelims & Mains Syllabus through dedicated workbooks, all round mentorship, personalised attention, coverage of both static as well as current affairs in entire course.
- Highly experienced and learned team of faculties with thorough understanding of the current trend of UPSC exam. Standard test framing and evaluations of the tests will be done by the faculties only. Healthy, fruitful, productive interactive classes to remove the hesitation and fear in the candidate. STUDENTS AT VIMARSHA REACH SOLUTIONS THROUGH DISCUSSIONS.
- Sequential coverage of the workbooks with focus on priority subjects first. A thorough coverage of each and every topic with a “No Stone Left Unturned Approach”.AT VIMARSHA YOU WILL NEVER BE A PART OF UPSC ROTE LEARNING.
- Special focus on the analysis and application of the Current Affairs instead of “MUG UP THE HINDU” approach. BE A SMART LEARNER AT VIMARSHA IAS.
- Access to Recorded classes as well as LIVE CLASS will be available same day in case of failure to attend the classroom. Recorded classes for revision purpose (can watch each video twice). VIMARSHA IS NOT JUST A COACHING INSTITUTE IT IS AN IDEA, WE WANT OUR STUDENTS TO SUCCEED AT ANY COST.
- Regular class tests starting from “BASICS TO APPLIED” with a special focus on contextual and conceptual understanding for both PRELIMS and MAINS. A thorough analysis of the PYQs of past 10-15 years by Ankur sir to get an edge over the “herd mentality” and understand the examiner’s psyche. VIMARSHA BELIEVES IN A HANDHOLDING APPROACH. WE ARE ALWAYS BY YOUR SIDE AS YOUR FRIEND ,PHILOSOPHER AND GUIDE.
- The Best Quality, EXCLUSIVE VIMARSHA VICTORY WORKBOOKS complement the class teaching. Our scientifically designed WORKBOOKS by the team of best and expert content developers cover all the standard sources and the NCERTS in a very comprehensive manner.
- Focus on thorough practise of answer writing “FROM THE SCRATCH”. You will be trained by our experts to inculcate the skills required for writing the best answers. A ONE TO ONE SESSION WITH FACULTIES for evaluating your answers. MAINS WILL NEVER BE A HURDLE WITH VIMARSHA.
- SURPRISE TESTS to evaluate each candidates’ performance in the class. A thorough check on the performance of each student via NOT MORE THAN 75 STUDENTS IN ONE BATCH.SPECIAL INCENTIVES IN VIMARSHA COURSES FOR THE BEST PERFORMING CANDIDATES.
- Motivational, inspirational sessions by our toppers and serving bureaucrats. Stratergy sessions by qualified candidates. Mentorship and counselling sessions by experts to channelise your energies into studies.
- FREE INTERVIEW MENTORSHIP FOR ALL THE CANDIDATES.
WORKBOOK-A new demand-based concept
Why Learning Through Workbooks (WBs)?
- A comprehensive and Systematic division into 46 Themes in the form of 46 WBs to ensure smart, efficient, and exam-demand-based learning.
- It will reduce dictation time in classes. (So that more time can be given to make students understand concepts in classes)
- IT will cover all the relevant content from the THEMATIC perspective. EX: WE have covered NCERTs, current affairs, and new things by analyzing PREVIOUS YEAR PRELIMS & MAINS QUESTIONS, Syllabus content thematically. So it will reduce the number of books you need to carry for your preparation.
- It will cover every theme/micro-theme from both Prelims and Mains perspectives thereby integrating Prelims & Mains preparation.
- Simultaneous coverage of the previous year Prelims and Mains questions with every topic/subtopic/micro-theme will help you understand the actual demand of UPSC.
- A student can manage both UPSC and other state PCS exams by adding and subtracting things.
- Last time revision before the exam will be very easy for students.
Concept of Extra space in WBs:
- Will help in integrating new current affairs in your whole preparation time.
- Will help you in noting down class-gist, diagrams, block diagrams, examples, and value addition by teachers in the same WB.
- If a student finds something new and relevant, he/she can add it anytime ex: UPPCS has made a similar pattern of the exam as UPSC but with minor UP State-related additions, so a student can update his/her WB as per the demand of the exam.
NOTE: In the coming time, we will update WBs as per state PCS as well.
- Ensures comprehensive coverage of syllabus
- Ensures quality study through conceptual understanding
- One stop solution – All standard sources compiled in a single Workbook.
- Ensures smart & efficient learning
- Easy language, easy to understand
- Ensures building of analytical skills
COURSE DISTRIBUTION IN HOURS
Subjects Duration Of Classes
- Polity and Governance 75 Hours
- History (Ancient, Medieval, Modern, and World) 110 Hours
- Geography (Indian & World Geography) 75 hours
- Economics 100 hours
- Environment and ecology 30 hours
- Science and Technology and General Science 30 hours
- International Relationship 20 hours
- Disaster Management 15 hours
- Social Justice and Indian Society 40 Hours
- Ethics and integrity 70 Hours
- Art and Culture 15 hours
- Internal Security 10 hours
- Optional Subject 285 Hours
- CSAT + ESSAY 30 HOURS
Total 905 HOURS
1. Indian History, Art & Culture, Economics & Essay:- Ankur Nain
2. World History & Post Independence: Mohd. Ziya
3. Indian Constitution, International Relations & Current Affairs:- Paras Atree
4. Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude Hindi medium: Akhilesh Sir
5. Polity & Governance: Vivek Raj
6. Ethics Case studies: Alok Tiwari
5. Geography:- Gulam Rabbani
6. Environment & Disaster Management:- Vipin Raj
7. Science & Technology: Raghav Shashwat
8. Indian Society, Social Justice & Internal Security: Abhijeet Jha
9. Economy, Agriculture & Current Affairs: Prashant Bhule
10. CSAT(Maths & Reasoning): Ramanasri Sir
11. CSAT(English): Alok Kumar
Provide Optional Subjects :
1. Sociology : Divakar Sir
2. Mathematics: Ramanasri Sir
3. Political Science & International Relations (PSIR): Paras Atree
4. Public Administration: Vivek Raj and Firoz Khan Sir
5. Geography Optional: Gulam Rabbani & Nilesh
6. History: Mohd. Ziya
7. Economics: Prashant Bhule
PROCESS OF Enrollment
- A COUNSELOR GUIDES YOU AND TAKES UP YOUR QUERIES. Your queries are solved by their executive team.
- COURSE DIRECTOR WILL NOTIFY YOU ABOUT ENTIRE COURSE. And each course is coordinated by different teams as this makes the counseling more user friendly.
- DETAILS OF ASPIRANT IS TAKEN ON TELEGRAM and THE STUDENT IS ADDED TO A GROUP IN TELEGRAM, WHERE HE GETS RELEVANT INFORMATION, CURRENT AFFAIRS, AND NEWSPAPER.
- MENTORS WILL CONTACT STUDENTS AND GUIDE THE STUDENTS HOW TO LOG INTO VIMARSHA IAS WHERE ONLINE CLASSES WILL BE CONDUCTED.
- A SESSION WILL BE CONDUCTED WITH ALL STUDENTS TOGETHER (WHERE STUDENTS INTERACT WITH COURSE DIRECTOR AND MENTORS ).
- DEMO Classes are organized for the new students interested in taking admissions in the institute to get a proper idea of the teaching methodology of the teachers and to make the decision-making easier.
- MENTORS WILL CONTACT AGAIN FOR FEEDBACK.
- ADMISSION procedure is very simple.
VIMARSHA IAS FEE STRUCTURE
For 2 Year Foundation Offline Course
GS Pre + MAINS
₹1,79,000 + 18% GST = ₹2,11,220/-
GS PRE + MAINS + CSAT
₹1,99,000 + 18% GST = ₹2,34,820/-
GS PRE + MAINS + CSAT + OPTIONAL SUBJECTS
How do Vimarsha IAS Academy Online + Offline classes work?
- At Vimarsha IAS Academy we employ our online platform (elearning.vimarshaias.com) which was designed specifically for UPSC Civil Services Aspirants.
- The platform enables access to Live and Interactive classes from anywhere as long as you have a working internet connection.
- Each student will be provided with secure access to the personalized platform and all the classroom content including presentations, PDFs and recorded videos will be available on the platform in an organized manner.
- The platform works effectively in supporting the projection of content in the offline physical classroom as well as displaying the chat box to the faculty taking the class. Hence, it directly broadcasts everything the faculty ‘writes on the board’ in the classroom to the live online class while also displaying the doubts asked by online students directly to the faculty.
- The platform also allows for recorded sessions to be made available throughout the course duration for a student missing out on attending the class in both offline and online modes. However, to ensure accountability and diligence, a student must provide valid reasons to avail access to the recorded sessions.
Fee Structure for the Complete Foundation Course
The Total Fee amount for the Complete Foundation Course is Rs. 1,29,800. The course includes:
- General Studies classes ( Prelims-cum-Mains integrated ) +
- Essay classes +
- CSAT classes +
- Test Series +
- Super 30 Mentorship (if selected)
- Personal Guidance & Weekly Interaction with Ankur Sir
- Concept Building to Content Enrichment Within Class.
- NCERT Synopsis and Questions Based on Every Chapter.
- Prelims and Mains Syllabus Covered Simultaneously.
- Study Material.
- Interactive Classes.
- Offline Students Will Additionally Get Access to Online Classes For Revision at Home.
- Live / Online / Offline
Subject-wise Mentorship by Expert
EMI Options are available.
For More Detail Please Visit: Vimarsha IAS Academy Fee Structure
A registration fee of Rs. 29,800/- (as a part of the total fee amount) is to be paid initially for blocking the seat in a particular batch.
- Learning through workbooks
- Regular Tests for both prelims and mains
- Best faculties with knowledge of current trends in UPSC exam (especially post 2013)
- Important practice questions based on CSAT pattern
- Limited students in one batch
- Doubt clearing sessions on weekends
QUALITY STUDY MATERIAL
- Well designed comprehensive book package.
- Designed as per the latest Syllabus and trend of Civil Services Examination.
- Caters to the requirements of both Prelims and Mains stages of the Civil Services Examination.
VALUE ADDED FEATURES
- Weekly Classroom Test for both objective and subjective questions to ensure regular assessment and improvement.
- Weekly newspaper analysis sessions.
- Essay writing sessions
PERSONALIZED & DEDICATED ACADEMIC COACH
- 24*7 academic support for study management.
- One-to-one resolution of academic doubts
- Dedicated support for improving answer writing skills through evaluation of descriptive answers with improvement suggestions.
LIMITED BATCH SIZE TO DELIVER PROMISES
- Each of our batches is limited to no more than 40 to 45 students to help towards the cause of providing individual attention.
- We do NOT believe in dividing our resources and increasing the number of students as it reduces the delivery efficiency and we can also understand the adverse effects of sitting in a classroom packed with over hundred students. Hence, we have a high faculty-to-student ratio in every batch to facilitate for effective mentoring of students during their preparation with sufficient individual attention and engagement in the classroom.
- Class by India s top faculties
- 700+ teaching hours.
- Comprehensive coverage of both Preliminary and Main syllabus.
- Systematic subject sequence and well-framed modules.
- Focus on conceptual clarity and current based approach.
- An integrated approach towards UPSC Preliminary and Main Examination.